Thursday, April 8, 2010

Team Toyota

I'm an uncompensated, non-actor nobody from middle America, and I LOVE TOYOTA. They need me in those new ads they have out now. Call me, Toyota execs! I work cheap!

Okay ... I know they've gotten some really nasty press lately. And they deserve the bad PR and much more if they knowingly put dangerous vehicles out on the roadways. But I owned Toyota 4Runners for eight years before gas prices went berzerko, and I LOVED them. I have nothing negative to say about my personal experience.

But when I saw this on SNL a few weeks ago, I had to laugh. It's been a crazy, stressful week for me and I think my blog needs a little humor. I'm at a loss for creating anything remotely funny on my own so I'll steal shamelessly from the comedic genius of others.

In case you missed it, I give you the latest Ford Hybrid commercial ... Enjoy!

1 comment: